EMERGING EXPORTERS PROGRAM Free Export Training
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
The City of Gold Coast is again offering free export training through its Emerging Exporters Program to help Gold Coast businesses reduce the time, cost and risks associated with developing export markets overseas.A national expert in the export industry will deliver two full-day workshops focused on growing business to business (B2B) sales in overseas markets for local products and services businesses.
The Emerging Exporters session to be held on Wednesday 9 October will help new business to the export industry with knowledge and skills to develop and implement an export plan. The Growing Exporters session to be held on Wednesday 23 October is an advanced session that will identify the critical success factors necessary for exporters to achieve success in overseas markets.
Both sessions will address general barriers to key export markets for small to large companies across most sectors and cover topics such as:
- Market selection – current trends and opportunities, channels to market
- Risk management – foreign currency, partner engagement and Intellectual Property
- Processes – shipping, documentation, agreements, market development
- Resource allocation – leveraging your investment.
The Australian market is small by global comparison. These sessions enable local businesses to tap into the global marketplace and find the best suited markets and channels for their products.
- Emerging Exporter Session 1, 9 October 2019: Arrive 9.15am for 9.30am start to 3pm
- Emerging Exporter Session 2, 23 October 2019: Arrive 9.15am for 9.30am start to 3pm
- Venue: Compass Room, Southport Yacht Club (Main Beach)
Certain criteria apply and places are strictly limited in order to encourage high interaction. To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note:all participants must provide ongoing evaluation of the Emerging Exporters Program conducted by the City of Gold Coast. This information is used for reporting and future workshop planning.