Guide to Government Grants Event
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
This free Gold Coast event will bring together representatives from all levels of government to provide information on the help that is available to businesses and how best to access it.
As well as various presentations, each level of government will have representatives on hand with whom businesses can personally engage.
Areas of support that will be covered include:
- Small business and start-up support
- Research and Development & Commercialisation support
- Expert advice and business growth support
- Employment support programs
- International Trade support and advice
The attached flyer includes a detailed agenda. Two sessions are run concurrently; session topic inclusions are subject to change.
Date: Thursday, 28 March 2019
Venue: Arundel Hills Country Club
Free on-site parking
RSVP: by Thursday 21 March 201
To register please send an email to Vickie.email@example.com.