The Future of Business – Collaboration and Emerging Technologies Event is a half day summit, open for any small business that is interested in learning about the future.
You will learn information on current and future technologies and processes you can implement into your company.
Topics of the Day
– Keynote Speaker: Professor Clarence Tan
Professor Clarence Tan’s is the Co-Founder of ABBY by GOGOTECH. Abby is a smart, affordable, portable motorized personal electric vehicle for those who have mobility challenges. Clarence and his team have been working on creating an inclusive society with connected mobility solution. He will share his journey from an Australian Innovation Startup to his pitch to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in the US.
– Taking Advantage of Mixed Reality and Machine Learning
– Supply Chain Solutions with Blockchain:
– Sales and Marketing using Digital Assets – NFT’s and the Metaverse
– How to Claim R&D Rebates from the Government: Matt McCarthy from RSM
Attire: Business Casual
Catering: Business Networking Breakfast and a light Lunch provided
Click the button below to subscribe to our newsletter and hear about upcoming events!