In attempts to continually assist Australian business during these uncertain times of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Australian Government’s Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources has released a new AusIndustry Southern QLD and Northern Coastal NSW newsletter series.
The AusIndustry newsletter series will be providing Australian business with first hand information on the latest Business Grants available and Business Programs to assist small businesses who may still be struggling to get back on their feet after surviving the worst periods of COVID-19.
The following programs and grants are tailored towards Queensland Innovation and Businesses, however, the full list of programs and grants for Australian business can be found here.
- 2021 Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry If you’re 18-35 and want to make a difference in agriculture, this is your chance to apply for a grant of up to $22,000 to fund your project that will benefit Australia’s primary industries. Close date: 2 Oct 2020 05:00 PM AEST.
- Rural Financial Counselling Service – Small Business Support The primary role of the Small Business Financial Counselling Program is to support Small Businesses who are experiencing hardship associated with the long standing drought conditions or the impacts of COVID-19, and have no alternative source of impartial support. Small Business Financial Counsellors are unable to provide advice, but can provide you with the tools and knowledge necessary to make informed ﬁnancial and business decisions.
- Local Jobs Program The Local Jobs Program supports tailored approaches to accelerate reskilling, upskilling and employment in 25 regions across Australia. Recognising that regions have been impacted by COVID-19 in varying ways.
Queensland Specific Programs and Grants
- Small Business Adaption Grant (Regional QLD) Applications for regional Queensland are still open — check your eligibility and apply now for up to $10,000 funding for micro and small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Qi Hub Innovation Community QiHub is an entrepreneur-led online community that showcases and connects Queensland’s vibrant innovation and startup ecosystem.
- Gold Coast Small Business Workshops/One on One Coaching Small business workshops and one on one coaching will be available for a limited number of Gold Coast small businesses across a number of topics in coming months. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more on the latest Australian Business Grants available, head over to https://www.industry.gov.au/topic/funding-and-incentives or click on this link to subscribe to the AusIndustry Southern QLD and Northern Coastal NSW newsletter series to make sure your business is up-to-date with Australia’s latest business grants.