Referred to as The Deep Belief Hacker, Mell B loves to support high-performing, thought-changing entrepreneurs.
By mastering her hypersensitivities, she’s navigated to shores of calm, confident, happiness by sailing through her mind storms. Her passionate personality, combines spirituality and neuro-knowledge with the science of accessing our subconscious, to hack our belief systems with award-winning results. A far cry from her corporate, travelling Executive Assistant life, with CSIRO and PWC, she does, however, carry the focus of project management and strategic outcomes into all that she does. Mell’s favourite people seek bigger stages, those on the voyage of expanding their personal brand to global empires. She does this by teaching how to embrace and integrate intuitive, empathic intelligence, into the work they do so they can consciously support humanity and the world.
Book a discovery call with Mell: https://go.mellb.info/breakthrough
Top tips from Mell for presenting online and offline
- Get your head into it: Before you start your presentation, make sure you know what you’re here to do. Focus on the purpose and key message you want to deliver.
- Prepare and take notes: Take the time to prepare your content and jot down important points. It helps you stay organised and ensures you deliver a clear message.
- Explore different speaking styles: There are various ways to present, such as podcasts, educational talks, and inspirational speeches. Familiarise yourself with these styles and find what suits you best.
- Understand the difference between motivation and inspiration: Motivation comes from external sources, while inspiration comes from within. Know when to use each style and how they impact your audience.
- Overcome freezing and self-doubt: Public speaking can be intimidating, but reframing your mindset can help. Focus on the purpose of your question or presentation, and don’t let self-doubt hold you back.
- Position yourself for credibility: Sitting at the front during conferences or asking questions in front of a large audience can boost your confidence and visibility. Embrace the opportunity to be seen and engage with others.
- Practice to build confidence: Practice is key to gaining confidence. Whether it’s rehearsing your presentation or seeking opportunities to speak in public, the more you practice, the more comfortable you’ll become.
- Embrace your human side: Remember that it’s okay to make mistakes or have freeze moments during your presentation. Audiences are often empathetic and rooting for your success. Embrace your humanity and keep going.
- Use notes as a backup: While it’s good to be prepared, don’t be afraid to refer to your notes if needed. They can serve as a safety net to help you stay on track and recover if you lose your train of thought.
- Customise your content to the audience: Tailor your presentation to the needs and interests of your audience. Ask them questions at the beginning to understand their expectations and adjust your content accordingly.
Wow! What an awesome roundup of tips to help you next time you are presenting.
Marlie Jolanda is an award-winning Multipreneur, Professional Speaker and International Bestselling Co-Author. She was named in the Top 10 Women To Watch and has salubrious energy.
As a Meaningful Marketing & Business Coach she helps Entrepreneurs-on-a-Mission to 6-7 figures, by turning more potential customers into paying clients with her proven methods.
She started her career at BMW Group Netherlands. At the age of 24, she was promoted twice in 1.5 years and became the first social media manager in the group worldwide. Since 2016, Marlie has helped hundreds of business owners and launched various successful businesses in Coaching, Presenting and Networking-for-Women.
As the founder of award-winning Secret SisinBiz Society, Marlie is changing the way women do business around the world. Her mission is to share Secrets-of-Success with more than 2 million Sisters-in-Business to help them grow personally & professionally with her #winwinwin model.
She is also dedicated to giving back as the founding Vice-President of the Gold Coast Rotary Passport Club. Her goal is to donate over $1 million to more than 100 charities.
Find out more about how to work with Marlie, invite her as a Speaker or non-creepy stalk her on her Socials via: https://linktr.ee/marliejolanda
Check out or share your reviews via: https://hy.page/reviewmarliejolanda
Marlie’s top tips for getting results
- Results are everything – every idea you have should lead to results because that’s where the magic happens. So dream big and set clear goals for yourself.
- Mental well-being is a passion – take a moment to appreciate the sheer magnitude of this goal. We want to make a difference and create a world where mental health is a top priority. It’s a big task, but together we can achieve it.
- Aim for the top – we’re not settling for anything less than being in the top 10 highest-growing startup communities in the world. And guess what? We’re doing it on the Gold Coast. We’re bringing that entrepreneurial spirit and innovation to our city.
- Education is key – let’s spread knowledge like confetti. We want to empower people by providing better education and raising awareness about what goes into products. We’re on a mission to make the world more informed and educated. Let’s inspire others to join us.
- Building a supportive community – we want women to feel empowered and never treated unfairly by producers. We’re here to create a safe and inclusive space where everyone has options and opportunities. Together, we’ll break barriers and create a community that supports and uplifts each other.
- Think big, break it down – we have broad dreams, but now it’s time to break them into smaller, achievable goals. Let’s think about economic growth, winning awards, and making a lasting impact. We’ll create a roadmap to success, one milestone at a time.
- Measure success beyond money – while financial goals are important, success comes in many forms. More customers, flexibility, impact, and freedom are all part of the equation. Let’s celebrate every aspect of our achievements.
- Get better results faster – we’re all about working smarter, not harder. Outsource tasks, raise awareness, use automation, and declutter unnecessary stuff. We’ll streamline processes, save time, and supercharge our productivity. Let’s make things happen at warp speed.
- Take care of your mental engine – decision-making can be overwhelming, but here’s the secret: when you know what drains you, you can find ways to make it easier. Prioritise self-care, discover your best operating style and create an ideal week that energises you. Your mental strength is the key to growth.
- Embrace change and learn from it – we all have ingrained habits and ways of doing things, but it’s time to challenge the norm. Reflect on what’s working and what isn’t. Be open to new approaches and ideas. Let’s break free from old patterns and discover new paths to success.
We are sure you will agree that our Mentors have shared some amazing tips.
Definitely reach out to Mell or Marlie if you have any questions – their details are above in their bio.