The Australian Government are seeking feedback to shape a national Digital Economy Strategy.
The strategy will set out how government, the private sector and the community can work together to:
- build on our competitive strengths and develop new ones by:
- driving productivity within existing industries
- taking advantage of the changes in our economy
- opening up new sources of growth to sustain Australia into the future
- develop world-leading digital business capability for globally engaged, innovative, high-growth businesses of all sizes
- drive a culture and mindset that supports lifelong learning, a global outlook, and helps us respond positively to change
- address the ‘digital divide’ in skills and confidence to help all Australians succeed in a digital economy.
If you are interested in participating in the discussion or would like to learn more about the initiative visit: