Did you know that the Gold Coast Innovation Hub is a proud sponsor of the 2022 Gold Coast Business and Jobs Expo? This is the biggest local business networking event in the city and is now in its 8th year and we got to spend the day with local technology, digital and ecommerce businesses as we could fit in!
Not only did we have lots of fun but we had a great day and met lots of interesting innovative businesses.
Here we are – left to right – Debbi, Dani and Summer.
ALL ABOUT THE EXPO
The June 2022 Expo was held at Coomera Indoor Sports Centre, Coomera
Find out more and register for your space at the next Expo: www.smallbusinessexpos.com.au
Small Business Expos run one day sales focused Business and Jobs Expos open to all businesses and the general public. Buy and sell products and services, connect with thousands of local business owners, new partnerships, the latest business information.
What the Small Business Expos have achieved in 7 years:
- 5000 small business owners have exhibited
- The largest local business to business sales focused expo program in Southeast Queensland
- We work with 50 sponsors each year to put on the expo program including Councils, business member-based networking groups, Chambers of Commerce and businesses – we work collaboratively to support local businesses.
- 380 top speakers have delivered workshops.
- We have delivered our ‘’How to Sell from an Exhibition Stand’ Workshops to over 3000 local business owners.
- Supported 30 charities. Our main charity is Rotary.
- Over 28,000 visitors have attended.
- We donated $70,000 of free stands for struggling businesses in 2020 when we ran our expos during the pandemic
- Supported by all levels of Government
- Founder, Paula Brand was awarded an International Stevie Award in 2019 for Small Business Champion and also the 2019 Women in Business Small Business Champion – Finalist
Bond Property Management
We met Tracy from Bond Property Management – check them out here >>> https://bondpm.net.au/
Bond PM is a fresh approach to property management. Bond recognised the most common frustrations within the property management industry and set about creating a system designed to eradicate them, including the high turnover of property management staff – that’s a big one. Bond PM has solved this problem by recruiting only the best and most experienced property managers and then investing them personally in the business. Our property managers want you to stay with us, so offer only the highest quality of service to you, our clients. Call Bond PM on 1800 BOND 007 to learn more.
Master Your Mind Coaching
Martina Rios, professional Transformation Life Coach, also known as the Mindset Shifter, helps her clients to gain confidence by letting go of past stories and aligning with their authentic selves, so they can live with more intention and integrity.
She coaches her clients on how to shift their mindsets, reconnect to themselves and rediscover where true happiness and joy comes from, so they can define a more empowered way of living.
You can find more details about Martina here >>> https://martinarios.com/
Second Look Accounting & Taxation
Second Look Accounting & Taxation offers the most experienced and personalised tax and financial advice on Gold Coast and Queensland.
We enjoy spending time with our clients & understanding what is important for them, and their lives. From this we can identify how we can maximise their goals. We believe that this is the Second Look difference. We are offering a 1-hour free consultation to new clients who contact us from GC Hub.
Connect with Kate and her team here >>> http://secondlook.com.au/
All in all, we had a fantastic day. We love meeting new people, especially ones from innovative companies.
We’ll see you at the next Expo or event!