It’s been two weeks since the inaugural TT Queensland meet up. What a great evening of Transformative Technology! Thank you for those of you who were able to join us to kick-off the start of a great year of TT events on the Gold Coast.
A huge thank you went to the Gold Coast Innovation Hub, being a host sponsor, and amazing speakers, Kim Serafini from Positive Prime – https://www.positiveprime.com/ and Henry Boulton from Focus Band – https://focusband.com/, Ray Panton – Ray Panton Photography and the volunteers for making these Meetups possible.
Missed the event or want to re-experience it? Check out the recorded livestream of the event on Facebook here – https://www.facebook.com/thespace1/videos/2116692155044648/
We’d love to see you at the next event:
- The next event is on Tuesday, 26th March hosted at Gold Coast Innovation Hub
- Lineup includes presentations from:
- Professor Selena Bartlett – A Group Leader of Neuroscience and Obesity at the Translational Research Institute, QUT and CEO & Co-Founder of MiGFiT Inc, a health tech start-up, on a mission to use neuroscience and technology to disrupt mental health.
- Marley Brown – Founding Director & CEO of Conpago. Conpago is a tech aged care company dedicated to innovating aged care and combating social isolation among elderly. It is their mission to bring families together by changing the way we connect, which is something close to Marley’s heart.
- Networking including food and drinks by the SPACE
- Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transformative-technology-queensland-meetup-tickets-58689380517