Join us every Friday at the hub to relax and unwind as we run through our latest news and all of the places to be, things to do and opportunities to snap up in the upcoming week.
- Applications close this weekend for innovative, high growth businesses to receive a funded place in the Gold Coast delegation of companies exhibiting at the Myriad Festival. With over 3,000 visitors, 164 exhibitors and 149 speakers Myriad is an incredible opportunity for any business to get exposure and seek investment. The Gold Coast Innovation Hub will work with these companies to create 5 minute professional video documentaries about their companies as well as imagery to showcase at the Myriad booth and to present in our Gold Coast investor brochure. 10 companies will be selected on Monday and we will be scheduling filming of first 2 businesses. Stay tuned.
- Applications are open for the Level Up pre-accelerator program starting March 26 – we are sponsoring a couple of places for gold coast hub members that want to learn how to bring their idea into reality – check our news feed for more information and links to apply.
- This Monday the 19th of March the Venturer Program will commence and will be running till the 25th – quick interview of someone who has attended that program.
- There is an open day on Wednesday at the Gold Coast Hub’s partner – Burleigh Space, a great coworking space.
- Every Wednesday our community partner The Gold Coast Tech Space are holding a Hack Night at 7pm where you can get a chance to work on your projects, collaborate or demo to the group.
- This Thursday Gold Cost Techspace is also running a DevOps meet up at 6.30pm.
- Nominations for Telstra Business Awards close on Wednesday 28th! You still have time to nominate a remarkable business and help them to get nationwide recognition.
- Our partnership with the GC2018 media team has continued with a number of news articles published last week and TV pieces recorded for upcoming release – weve got a number of additional opportunities in the pipeline with some major international media publications and broadcasters. Massive shout out to Sean, our communications manager for all his work coordinating. If you’ve got some groundbreaking news to share there is still time to loop in some more stories so let us know.
- Every Friday the Gold Coast Innovation hub team welcome you to join us for a drink and a chat after work at – Fridays at the Hub. Come to relax after a big week, connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, exchange ideas and get latest updates on whats on.